Welcome to Akwaaba Mining Ltd.
A Canadian-based junior exploration company focused on advancing greenfields and early stage gold projects. The Company holds a strategic 141 square kilometer land package; Kunsu prospecting license, strategically placed on the Asankragua Manso Nkwanta gold belt in Ghana, West Africa.Learn More
- Located in politically stable, mining friendly jurisdiction; Ghana is the second largest African gold producer
- Large, 141.3 square kilometer (672 Blocks) prospecting license, situated in close proximity to the Sefwi gold belt.
- Located approximately 35 Km Northwest of Kumasi and 240 Km Northwest of Accra
- The property is strategically placed about 27 Km north of Asanko Gold’s mine, and even closer to the Asanko Esaase gold prospect, all of which are inferred to be underlain by similar geology regionally
- Generating a pipeline of
early stage targets ready to be evaluated for discovery, so far four (4) major
NE-SW trending anomalies revealed;
- North Grid Anomaly – strike length of about 3.5km
- Central Grid Anomaly – strike length of about 4km
- South East Grid Anomaly – strike length of about 1km
- South West Grid Anomaly- strike length of about 0.5km
- On February 22, 2019 the Company commenced on an approved 145 days follow-up staged exploration exercise that comprises of a geophysical survey, trenching and drilling work program that focuses on the North Grid zone of the property.
- The exercise has been designed to in the end deliver to CAP information on the extent and prospectivity of gold mineralization and to provide reliable and sufficient data to define an inferred resource base.